1. Purchasing a ticket
To reduce physical contact, we recommend that you buy tickets online.
Tickets can also be purchased at local retailers and at the box office (only on the day of the event). Please note that you may experience waiting in long queues when buying tickets at the box office!
2. Contact tracing and "Covid-19 rules"
In order to trace a possible chain of infection, we are required to record the contact details of all event attendees.
- The ticket holder and the actual event attendee must be the same!
- The contact data can be updated online at any time in advance using the QR code on the ticket.
- The data collected will be used exclusively for tracking purposes and to send Corona-specific information in advance of the event. If necessary they will be submitted to the public health department. The data will be permanently deleted after the specified period has expired.
- Persons who refuse to give their contact details may be excluded from the event.
Since official regulations differ and change regionally, the rules at our events are different. You can find an overview of the regulations per city and location below, we strive to keep them up to date.
In general, when you visit our events, at least the 3G rule (short for German "geimpft, getested, genesen" = vaccinated, tested, recovered) or the stricter regional regulations apply. Depending on the event, one of the following proofs is required:
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Valid confirmation of recovery
- Currently valid negative COVID-19 test (not older than 24 hours)
Of course, we want to avoid queues and crowds at the entrance. Please note the following:
- As our prevention measures will take more time at the entrance we ask that you arrive at least one hour before the event starts!
- Tickets no longer have to be exchanged at the box office.
- Wherever possible we will open the hall 60 minutes before the start of the event.
- The event is accessible via a contactless ticket scan. The scan checks whether your ticket is valid and whether the contact details that have been stored match you. Please have your photo ID ready.
What do you have to do...
if you have a ticket with your name on it?
Great! Please go to the entrance and have your photo ID ready so we can confirm it is you. You do not have to register again at the event; this happens automatically via your ticket scan at the entrance.
if you have a ticket with someones other name on it?
No problem, you can update the contact details for tickets yourself at any time until the start of the event. To do this, please scan the QR code on the ticket or click on it in the ticket-PDF and enter your current contact details in the online form. Please only go to the entrance afterwards and have the ticket ready together with your photo ID so that we can confirm it is you.
if you have a ticket without a name on it (e.g., one bought at a retailer or the box office)?
You must provide your contact details digitally, if you have not already done so. To do this, please scan the QR code on the ticket and enter your current contact details in the online form. Please only go to the entrance afterwards and have the ticket ready together with your photo ID so that we can confirm it is you.
4. Occupancy rate of the venue
We are currently planning to occupy the majority of the event halls at 100%. This value can differ for individual events.
We currently plan an intermission between the two halves of the program. To ensure a safe process and depending on the pandemic at the date of the event, it may happen that we skip the intermission.
6. Mandatory mask/mouth-nose cover
Employees and attendees are required to wear masks throughout the building, including when entering and leaving the auditorium and when using the restrooms. The mask requirement is regulated very differently from region to region. You can find an overview of the regulations per city and location below.
7. Disinfectant dispensers
There will be several disinfectant dispensers available for your use.
8. Physical distancing
We would like to ask you to comply with the distance rules whenever possible. At the moment, we cannot guarantee adjacent seating.
9. Hygiene rules of the location
Please observe each location's standard rules of hygiene, which are posted onsite.
10. Intensive cleaning
At each location, there is an intensive cleaning schedule in place specific to the latest regulations.
11. Excluded persons
Persons excluded from attending and participating in our events include anyone who:
- refuses to give their contact details
- unable to provide evidence for the 2G or 3G rule
- knowingly had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient within the last 14 days
- shows unspecific general symptoms or respiratory symptoms of any severity
Should anyone develop symptoms during the event, they must leave immediately.